As a first time mom it has been slightly overwhelming to start a registry and determine what we need, what we want and what is not necessary. We don’t love clutter, but want to make sure we register enough so that we are prepared when the baby girl gets here! On top of determining what items to register for it has been overwhelming to determine where to register, Baby Cubby makes this so much easier!
So why Baby Cubby?
The Baby Cubby is for every parent out there who has ever felt overwhelmed or discouraged about becoming a parent. Our Baby Cubby team is made up of parents who have been there. We know what it’s like and we are passionate about encouraging, inspiring, and reminding parents how amazing they are and how important their role is.
- Always price match, even amazon, so you know you’re getting a great deal.
- Carry only the highest quality and safest gear so that you can shop confidently (we spend hundreds of hours researching so you don’t have to)
- Free Shipping everyday when you spend over $49
Baby Cubby has the best products on their website, mom tested and kid approved! They also make it really easy to register, a one stop shop for all your baby needs. We are still working on building our registry but I wanted to share our must have items so far! These are perfect for any new mom that is overwhelmed by all the choices.
1. UPPA Baby Vista Stroller: I am excited to test out this stroller and have high hopes for it. The reviews are amazing and I cannot wait to take it for a test drive. A good stroller is so important, especially if you want to get out the house for walks or trips around Target.
2. UPPA Baby Mesa Car Seat: The UPPA Baby car seat has high safety ratings and goes perfect with the stroller above! You cannot leave the hospital if you don’t have a car seat, so this is definitely at the top of the list on our registry.
3. Dock-A-Tot: A perfect portable sleeping area for your new little one. It can be used in so many different ways, but has perfect support walls to keep your little one safe.
4. Dock-A-Tot Toy Bar: Babies cannot see color for while, which is why I LOVE this black and white toy bar that adapts to the dock-a-tot. A minimal design but perfect for new little ones.
5. Pacifier Clips: I am in love with these braided pacifier clips, perfect to not have to chase that pacifier all around. They clip on easily and are adorable.
6. Pacifier: I love these natural and 100% biodegradable pacifiers. They follow the babys natural mouth movements and are perfect for soothing.
7. Swaddles: These are my favorite blankets/swaddles. Aden & Anais make the softest and most adorable designs, Bamboo fabric and breathable! They are large which makes swaddling that much easier.
8. Cute Bows: After we found out we were having a little girl I started looking on Instagram and on different websites for cute headbands, this bow headband is absolutely adorable and I can’t wait to fill a drawer full of bows and headbands.
9. Happy Baby Wrap: The Ergobaby carrier is great, but when you want something a little less bulky and that slips on with ease, the Happy Baby Wrap is perfect and comes in so many fabric patterns and colors!
10. Toys: Meet Reginald the fox, an organic doll made by Hazel Village, a perfect and adorable addition to any nursery. I am in love with their whole line of dolls.
These are just some top items that caught my eye on Baby Cubby, they have everything you could think of and more. Items that are approved by moms, which makes it easier for first time mom’s to register. A registry that is all in one place, which makes it easy for you baby shower guests! Head over to check out all the amazing things Baby Cubby has to offer!
Is there anything you found helpful to add to your registry as a first time mom?!