1. Masque BAR brightening sheet mask // Reduces dark spots and various pigmentation
irregularities for brighter, more even complexion. Hydroquinone-free facial sheet is effective on all tones. Leaves skin feeling smoother and looking more translucent.
2. FC5 Intense Hydration Mask // Arbonne recently replaced this mask but this is a very similar one that is great! While you sleep, your skin repairs and balances. This lightweight mask can help too — it calms, soothes and hydrates skin, and even minimizes redness. Reveal improved skin tone and a healthier-looking complexion.
3. Peter Thomas Roth Irish Moore Mud (purifying black mask) // Irish moor mud rids the skin of dirt, oil and impurities—infusing it with essential moisture and vitamins. Black hijiki seaweed provides vital nutrition and hydration as volcanic ash helps revitalize and detoxify skin. Activated charcoal has a magnetic effect that draws impurities and toxins from congested pores. This mask helps minimize the look of pores, fine lines, and wrinkles, leaving skin looking pure, fresh, hydrated, and radiant.
4. Say Yes to Tomatoes clear skin charcoal mask // Yes to your new favorite LBM (little black mask)! Formulated with charcoal to detoxify and cleanse pores, this single-use Tomatoes Charcoal Paper Mask is perfect for those times when your skin needs a serious deep cleaning!
5. Nip + Fab Kale Fix Clay Mask // A super-charged nourishing clay face mask enriched with minerals and witch hazel, works to draw away impurities without drying the skin. The addition of an advanced moisture complex helps to restore the skin’s natural barrier function & regulate water loss to increase hydration for the skin to leave it feeling touchably soft with a fresh glow.
6. RE9 Cellular Renewal Masque // This masque gently exfoliates to visibly improve the appearance of skin tone and texture, minimize the look of pores, and provide a radiant glow.
What do you use to keep your skin moisturized in the winter?!