Happy Tuesday friends. It is snowing and freezing rain in my area, not such a pleasant day. I am oh so ready for Spring. Warm weather and sunshine please.
Today I thought I would share my current favorite TV shows. I typically record everything I want to watch and then watch them on the weekends.
1. Psych. I recently got into this show. I love it, it is hysterical. Oh and bonus, it’s on Netflix!
2. How I met your mother. Aaron got me hooked on this a few years ago and I am sad that next season will be its last. I could never get sick of it, we even incorporated the yellow umbrella into our wedding.
3. New Girl. I just cant even explain this one, sometimes the show is so stupid BUT so funny, I always find myself laughing so hard I am in tears.
4. Glee. I hated this show when it first started. Now I love it. The music is fabulous and I like the overall story line.
5. Downton Abbey. Love it love it love it.
6. Grays Anatomy. I go back and forth with this show…I am never caught up, but every time I watch it I get sucked in.
7. Parenthood. What a tear jerker. I love every character on this show, I love every single things about this show.
I could also watch endless amounts of criminal minds, dance moms (guilty pleasure), army wives, and of course reruns of boy meets world, one tree hill, 7th heaven and Gilmore girls.
What are you favorite TV shows? Anything I should try watching?