List making is my thing. I make lists for just about everything, so I have decided that on Tuesdays (most of the time) I would share 10 things with you. Normally there will be a theme and it will be in a list format!
This week is books, these are the 10 books I love and would read over and over and over again if time permitted.
1. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
2. Wintergirls by Laurie Halse Anderson
3. Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
4. A Year By the Sea by Joan Anderson
5. The Poisonwood Bible by Barbara Kingsolver
6. Normal Gets You Nowhere by Kelly Cutrone
7. Seriously…I’m Kidding by Ellen Degeneres
8. Friday Night Knitting Club by Kate Jacobs
9. The Hunger Games Trilogy by Suzanne Collins
10. You Are Here by Thich Nhat Hanh
I am sure this list will change later on in life, but for now these are the books I love and could spend forever reading. Check out my Good Reads account for books I am currently reading!