Life has been a blur lately. Between trips home to visit family, tackling our wedding to do list, and work, I haven’t had much time for anything else. Aaron and I have been making the most of my days off, trying to do as many fun things as possible. I am sad that it is already August, July was too much fun, and it passed too quickly!
Here are a few quick snap shots of the past week or so…
1. Some delicious pulled pork mango pizza from Otto in Brookline
2. Saks off 5th Avenue at the new outlets
3. Soaking up the sun and relaxing on the grass after a day of walking all over
4. A delicious blue moon
5. Some froyo from an old time favorite place
6. A sneak peek at my bridal shower for you guys, the cake was gorgeous and delicious! More to come soon.
7. A little self portrait while my mom tried on clothes
8. Red all over, at the Roma Liverpool game at Fenway
9. A snapshot of the beautiful sky
What has your life been like lately? Filled with fun stuff I hope!