– I have been exhausted, my new job has been keeping me extremely busy and has left me with little time for anything else.
– The days have been passing faster and faster, and the wedding is creeping up on us.
– I have been overwhelmed by everything we have left to do for the wedding.
– I have been questioning my decision on graduate school, I know it’s what I want to do, but I have no motivation for school.
– I have been thinking that I need a vacation with Aaron, a night away from our electronics and busy life, and time to connect and appreciate each other.
– I have been thinking about politics, and how I need to pay more attention to the news.
– I have been eating badly, and need to get back to eating more fresh veggies and fruit.
– We have been tackling some of our smaller wedding tasks, and it has been a lot of fun!
– I have been missing Boston, I keep thinking Worcester will grow on my, but so far I am still not a fan.
– We have been discussing where we want to settle down, I want out of our current area and I am rooting for somewhere a little warmer.
What have you been doing or thinking lately?
Here is a little wedding sneak peek for you! A LOT of stamping happening over here. I decided a while ago that I was going to save all of the wedding posts until after the wedding, so stay tuned after September 29th for all the wedding posts!