It has been a busy week, which normally I am not a fan of, but when the tasks are fun that make the week busy I am okay by it.
This week we…
– Finalized our wedding cake
– Picked out Tuxedo’s for the guys
– Finalized our flowers
– Enjoyed the first soft serve twist of the summer season
– Made delicious Hawaiian vacation drinks
– Enjoyed the company of a friend while we talked about the future
– Spent time with our families
– Enjoyed delicious chocolate cake from the 99
– Bought some small decorations for the wedding
– Finished buying our centerpieces
– Got a phone call saying my wedding dress is ready!
– Got the final design finished for our invitations
– Ate more donuts than we probably should have
– Attempted making our own juice, and realized how much we dislike Kale.
Being without a camera lately is killing me, my iPhone just doesn’t fulfill my photography needs. I managed to snap a few photos this week, sorry for their lack of quality!