The lovely Clair, over at Finding Clarity tagged me in this fun blogger game. I have been trying to stay focused on homework and spending time with the Mr. today, but I figured I could use a good blogging break, and it’s such a good way to get to know other bloggers!
There are six “rules”.
1. Post these rules.
2. Post 11 random things about yourself.
3. Answer the questions set for you in the original post (i.e., Clair’s for me).
4. Create 11 new questions and tag people to answer them.
5. Go to their blog and tell them you’ve tagged them.
6. No saying, “If you are reading this, you’re tagged.”
1. I am extremely passive and very much an introvert.
2. I am going to graduate school for occupational therapy and could not be more excited, but my long term goal is to open a small cafe and serve healthy foods.
3. I never thought I would love blogging as much as I do.
4. I have been with Aaron for 5 years (as of this April), yes we are high school sweethearts.
5. I changed my major 5 times in college
6. I have a phobia of elderly people, they make me so nervous!
7. I am absolutely terrified of clowns.
8. I danced for 18 years and miss is dearly!
9. I ran my first half marathon last year and it was an incredible feeling.
10. I am addicted to chocolate covered gummy bears.
11. Aaron’s (my fiancé) middle name is my last name.
Clair’s questions for me…
1. What’s your favorite way to take advantage of a sunny day?
Taking a nice long walk outside or a nice long run, there is nothing better than being outside with the sun beaming down on your face.
2. Do you have a reliable “wing it” meal that you depend on?
Salad with some grilled chicken. I always have stuff for a salad in the house and I always try to make some chicken over the weekend to have sporadically throughout the week.
3. How do you take your coffee?
Cream and sugar…but I like it black sometimes.
4. What is your absolute favorite book from your childhood?
Goodnight Moon or The Hungry Caterpillar, I don’t think that I could choose between the two!
5. When do you feel most at peace?
Anytime I am wrapped up in Aaron’s arms…cheesy I know!
6. Flats or heels?
Flats…I am almost 6 feet tall so I really do not need the added height, plus I have yet to find a pair of comfy heels.
7. What’s one habit you wish you had?
I wish I had the habit of healthy snacking. I am a big snacker and since I am always on the go I tend to grab the fastest thing, typically something not good for me and then I feel the lack of energy later from it!
8. Do you hold on to a lot of guilt? Is there anything that is guaranteed to make you feel guilty?
I have a hard time letting things go, so unfortunately I hold on to guilt like it’s my job! There are so many things that always make me feel guilty, I don’t think I could pick one.
9. If you had the opportunity to be a professional blogger, would you take it?
I would have said YES in a heartbeat a little while ago, and lets be honest I probably still would, but I love blogging because it’s fun and a no pressure type of deal. If I took the chance to become a professional blogger I would be afraid that I would feel the pressure and that it would take away some of the fun of it.
10. Best way to turn around a bad day?
Honestly there are a few ways but I would have to say a phone call with my mom…or a giant cup of coffee…or a hug from Aaron. I can’t pick one!
11. What’s the last time you can remember laughing so hard you cried?
Last week when I watched the Kristen Bell sloth meltdown video from the Ellen show. I’ll even post it below so you have no excuse not to watch it, it’s hysterical. Did I mention that I almost always cry when I laugh hard? It’s one of my quirks!
So here are the 11 questions I am asking you…
1. Best comfort food?
2. Your biggest fear?
3. Why do you blog?
4. How did you get your blog name?
5. Who is your favorite actor/actress?
6. Biggest stress reliever?
7. Favorite thing to do after a long day?
8. If you could meet anyone in the world who would it be and why?
9.What is your biggest weakness?
10. What is your all time favorite book?
11. If you could go back and change anything in your past would you?