So I started school this week, I am SO close to being done with my prerequisites for occupational therapy school. I am not sure if school was the reason for me having a lousy week, but it just seemed to be one of those weeks where NOTHING went right. The days were long…and I think I got to see Aaron for a total of 2 hours each night, someone really should have put a warning label on PT school saying he would have time for nothing else. My hatred for the school I am at now combined with the lack of time spent with Aaron created a very unhappy me. Things slowly turned around when I heard back from one of the schools I applied to for my masters in occupational therapy… I got in!! Yes, I was very excited and happy…it’s not my first choice for school, but at least I know I have somewhere to go to get my degree, its a huge relief. I am looking forward to today, one of my best friends from home is coming to visit! We are venturing out of the city and finding ikea and a target- I swear there are weeks I feel stranded in the city and this was one of them so I cannot wait to get out! I did learn a few things this week…
- Cake for breakfast makes everything better, for about an hour… before you hate yourself for eating so unhealthy.
- Going to bed after an argument just leads to a headache in the morning.
- Technology is great I love texting and Skyping with friends, but I really need to make more friends in Boston!
- There are not enough hours in the day.
- Actions speak SO much louder then words.
- Sorry starts to lose meaning when it’s said to many times.
- A hot cup of coffee/tea is my favorite stress remedy.
- There is always a song to fit your mood.
- Reading comments from all of my lovely readers is certainly a mood booster!
- No dream is too big, and just because you can’t see how you will get there doesn’t mean to give up hope.
- Waiting for graduate schools to accept or reject you is slowly killing me and making me more and more anxious. Apparently I am more impatient than I thought.
- As much as I HATE reality TV sometimes is nice to watch a dumb show and zone out- Dance mom’s anyone?
- I am addicted to house hunters on HGTV
- Never say something out of spite or simply to hurt the other person- it never ends well.
- No matter how much I keep on top of the dishes, it seems there is always a pile waiting for me.